border: 1px solid #d2d2d2; padding: 0px 8px 0px 8px; color: #a19999; font-size: 12px; height: 25px; width: 165px; border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; margin:0px; } .submitbutton{ background:#F66303; border: 1px solid #F66303; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #333; box-shadow: 3px 3px 3px #666; font:bold 12px Arial, sans-serif; color: #fff; height: 25px; padding: 0 12px 0 12px; margin: 0 0 0 5px; border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; cursor:pointer;}

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

You can also receive Free Email Updates:

Powered By Blogger Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

How to Hack a Facebook account password

Note: The article is meant to make you aware of how your Facebook account can be hacked. Please do not try this. Hacking anyone’s account is illegal and can take you behind the bars.


How to hack a Facebook account password?



First, I would like to tell you about Anonym Mailer software This software is useful to send emails to your friends using anyone’s email address. That means, you can use any email address as sender email address.
Now, comes the real hack. Consider yourself getting an email from “support@facebook.com” like this:
Dear (Your Name here),
This is to inform you that we are going to deactivate your account in 15 days because you have not followed our terms and rules while using your Facebook account. We found that your Facebook account is not following our rule 5.A.1 which is listed in our Content Guidelines.
To reactivate your account, please change your password to 12345678. Please keep up your password as 12345678 for at least a week so that we can verify your ownership.
Thank you.
Right now, you will think that no one will fall for this. I know your reaction is true. But wait. We all know there are hundreds of internet frauds occurring daily due to spam jackpot emails. Now, we all know jackpot emails are fake. In spite of that, people fall to such emails. Also, we are witnessing tons of scams on Facebook, the recent one being “Find who viewed your profile”.
If people believe in such stupid scams, why won’t they believe in above email? And what more, it is sent from “support@facebook.com”. This is the most convincing reason of this email. How many netizens know how to check a particular mail as “Fake”? According to me, the proportion is not more than 20%. What about the rest 80%? They are most probable of falling to such emails.
Update:  has shared a nice trick with us in comments. He has added “Phone notification” feature so that the above email becomes much more convincing. Guys, its all about Social engineering. 
So, this email can really help anyone to hack a Facebook account password. Once the victim changes his Facebook password to “12345678″, the hacker can easily access his account and thus, hack Facebook account. I just want to make all KING OF HACKERS readers aware of such emails. Do not fall to such emails. Facebook will never ask you to change your password to something like 12345678.
Note: This trick can be used to hack any online account. I have demonstrated on how to hack a Facebook account password using this method.
So guys, this was a short tutorial on how Anonym Mailer can be used to hack a Facebook account password. This hack depends on the hacker’s creativity as it requires Social Engineering skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More